Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 


MY STORY AND MY NEEDS


NGCS Matt. 28: 18-

 

By Frezer Mustafa Badi, NGCS

 To begin with back in South Sudan, I lived in Yei County of central Equatoria state with my family members where I was working in our home clinic. Due to growing of insecurity in the country, I personally left South Sudan in the year 2016/07/07 up to date due to civil war in the country that had displayed over millions and claimed over thousands lives of south Sudanese citizens based on killing and torturing of innocent people by the government soldiers and rebel soldiers where it caused panic and fear in the hearts of people.

       I final decided to cross to Congo first before coming to Uganda where i moved on foot from Yei town to Congo through the bush after escaping a narrow death after leaving my house in the evening some group of gunmen reached to my house to attack me but the good thing, I left early they only collect my belonging that night and they killed our close neighbors that same night but God was on my side

        After staying in Congo for six months later some of my brothers joined me there then we planned to leave from Congo to the border with Uganda where there are registering refugees. After registration we were taken to a refugee settlement of Palorinya under Obongi district but still in the camp has time go by life wasn’t easy depending on food from UNCHR eight kgs per person for one month sometimes we finished before the end of the month! We only survived by grace of God without parents that was in the year 2017. By this time, I was studying the word of God through WBS under the study help of Brant Gaddi.  After going through all the lessons, I wanted to be baptized. I was directed to one, Achan who immersed me into Christ on January 30th, 2018, in the refugee camp. I live to remember this day.

 

 

In 2018, connected my brother Amos Alemi with world Bible school. We started attending services in Jerusalem under church of Christ located in morobi zone three camp tank 26. So, after he finished WBS lessons and baptized, he had a chance of coming to study in Kenya through his study helper when he was coming, he left in the camp as I continue struggling with life alone but God was graceful. I was employed in one of the organizations under medical sector where I work as Nurse aid in the camp.

 Early 2021, I asked my brother Amos Brother Amos if I could join him at NGCS to study the word of God together. Amos tabled my request before the NGCS Principal, of a man from Uganda to come and study the word of God.  I take it positively because he is my savior and sustain in the camp, my request was approved by the Principal of Nairobi Great Commission School for me to be here. But the challenge was that there was no passport to cross the border of Uganda and Kenya. But when I asked him, he helped me by connecting me with one of his friends working in migration office in the border he helped me to cross to Kenya via Busia border line to reach safely in Nairobi without disturbance. That is briefly how I came to be in Nairobi Great Commission School today. I think the East African community Spirit works here.

 About my relatives most of them are in South Sudan, but a few are in Uganda side of West Nile Region Koboko and Arua district. My daddy and mom I left in South Sudan with some of my brothers and a sister. My parents are not educated due to insecurity in the country. It was unfortunate my father got accident in the year 1996, when I was about three years he was shot by a gunman on his left leg. Later on, he was brought to Kenya for further treatment where it led to one of his legs to be imputed, he survives with one leg. We thought that will be his last day to breath but God was great to him. That left him as disable person right now which leads to some of brothers not to have access to school with me and one of my brothers our Aunty help   us to bring us in her home in Uganda to have access to studies. Early this year that aunty of mine passed away when I was already here in Nairobi.  Just after a week later, my nephew was shot dead by some groups of gunmen within South Sudan in Yei County.

That is few information about my relatives.


        My need for the training in Bible and mission at NGCS is to:

1.       To be fully equipped for the ministry that God has called me to serve

2.       To nurture me and develop in God’s word.

3.       To have good knowledge about doctrine of the Bible which will enable me to defend the word of God with biblical knowledge

4.       To learn more about how to win souls to Christ because without training you will always miss how to approach people in the community and beyond.

5.       To give a healthy message to unreached people about the kingdom of God and the important of been born again in Christ. With this few are priority to my ministry.

Followed by my future plans after here Nairobi Great Commission Great School if I will have someone to support me, I need to continue with theology up to degree. To be missionary in future to meet many other people across the world with the Gospel that is my heart to serve God faithfully in the future plans based on the knowledge to work with other people in the ministry. Not only that in the future I need to see majority of my family members getting saved that is my prayers for now based on my trust in the Lord. In the future I also plan to do other courses that will help me in ministry because I love to serve life of people especially in medical where I have knowledge about it. In future, I need to have theological seminary school in South Sudan and clinic which will help us to do missionary work effectively.

 MY VISION BACK IN SOUTH SUDAN OR UGANDA.

1.       My vision in Uganda and South Sudan is to see majority of the people reached with the Gospel.

2.       To have a big team that will always be ready to go out for mission.

3.       My vision is to have partners to do ministry work with them.

4.       My vision is to plant churches around Uganda and South Sudan. 

MY CURRENT NEEDS IN HERE IN THE SCHOOL.

1.       Dressing coat which includes clothes and shoes

2.       Computer

3.       Bag for keeping my properties safe

4.       Money for Personal effects. Those are the financial support that you may help with if possible.

    There’s need for psychological advice, sometimes I over think about my young brothers back in South Sudan how to help them to go to school. It has real tortures my life. I need to see them in school because there are still in a war zone.

   For the one who will read this short story about my life be blessed.

 


                                 (Mustafa Frazer Badi, NGCS Year I, 2021/2022 cohort)


No comments:

Post a Comment